Salam semua.Dah ramai blogger2 yang masak kek ni.Petang ni tak ada apa nak makan for teatime so I decided to bake this cake.Resepinya pun mudah dan cepat .I purposely baked it in two small trays.This chocolate cake dah jadi triple choc cake because I sandwich it with the nutella and poured the chocolate ganache on top. Kek yang memang moist dan lembut.Copy and paste from Love2Cook.Thank you love and dayang.
6" / 7" pan
* 1 cup flour
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
* 1/2 cup cocoa powder
* 2 tbsps milk powder (No milk powder, so I used 1/4 cup of fresh milk and only 1 cup of cold water)
* 1 1/4 cup cold water (from the fridge)
* 1 cup brown sugar ~ I used caster sugar (P.Ros used brown sugar).
* 1 tsp vanilla essence
* 1/2 tsp coffee/ choc emulco ~ I used choc emulco
* pinch of salt
* 1/2 cup vegetable cooking oil or corn oil
* 1 tsp vinegar or lemon juice ~ I used vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 160C. Grease and line a cake tin.
2. Sift flour with baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
3. Add milk powder, salt and sugar. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add cold water, cooking oil, vanilla essence and coffee / chocolate emulco. Stir gently
using a whisk. Make sure the mixture is not lumpy.
5. Finally add vinegar or lemon juice. Stir immediately the mixture until well combined.
6. Pour batter into the prepared tin and bake for 30-40 minutes or until done.
7. Cool the cake. Add your favourite toppings.