Salam to all...Our bfast today. Dapat resepi kat sini and P.Ros copy and paste here . Little laling decided that we should make this for our breakfast today.Before went to bed last night she already pesan siap2 to wake her up early today because she planned to help me with this waffle making.
While mixing the batter she already makan almost 1/2 small bowl of uncook batter.Ish.....anak-anak .Kalau sakit perut mama juga yang susahkan??? When everthing siap i called her to sit down and eat her breakfast properly and guest what????
She looked at me and said " mama-I think we have made a mistake with this waffle!' and I go what do you mean???
"Actually you should buy an icecream to serve with this waffle" Auta punya budak.Dia dah kenyang makan waffle yang belum masak tadi now giving a reason not to eat the cooked one.Sabar aja la...... anak oh anak...
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat your waffle iron. In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cocoa. Stir in milk, eggs and butter until mixture is smooth.
- Spray a preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve with whipped cream.